Video Brochures work so well because they capture the attention of just about everyone. For instance, if you work in sales and hand out traditional 3-fold brochures, many of the recipients probably don’t give them much attention. However, if you hand out Video Brochures, most of the recipients won’t be able to resist giving them attention AND showing them to others.
Video Highlighting Our Video Brochures and Video Boxes
In case you haven’t experienced Video Brochures, the following video shows them in action along with another one of our amazing products, Video Boxes. Easily, this video does a better job of explaining them than anyone probably could with several hundred written words, which is coincidentally one of the primary reasons why people love videos.
In the video, the Video Brochures were the pieces that came out of some of the Video Boxes. Not all Video Boxes include Video Brochures, but sometimes of our clients decide to use both in the same package to make an even bigger impact.
Whether a customer chooses to only use the video screen included in a Video Box or to include a separate marketing piece like a Video Brochure, they’re sure to benefit from lots of attention and make a great impact with the marketing messages they present.
Video Brochures Provide Great Benefits
Sometimes companies put together outstanding marketing campaigns to promote their products or services. At the same time, their products or services may even be the best in their industry. However, what can be frustrating is that it can sometimes be difficult to get the attention of prospects they identify as ones who are ideal candidates to buy what they sell. Fortunately, Video Brochures are excellent at getting attention.
Here is a brief list of some of the greatest benefits Video Brochures provide:
- Most consumers appreciate companies who use videos to communicate
- Video Brochures have proven to get more attention from decision-makers than traditional marketing products
- Decision-makers commonly share Video Brochures with co-workers and other decision-makers who influence their decisions
- Videos can say and show more in less time than written words or motionless images
- In the digital age we live in, most people prefer to watch videos than read text or look at motionless images
- Videos arouse emotions in viewers, which increases interest, enjoyment, and motivation to view and respond
- Videos increase trust because they allow viewers to see products and services while they are being used in normal circumstances
- Videos capitalize on sight, sound, and motion to help create a stronger connection between presenters and viewers
- Feedback indicates viewers are more likely to respond to a call-to-action in a video because of their heightened emotions
- 85% of consumers are more likely to buy something they are considering buying after watching a video about it
Video Brochures Work Amazingly Well
When it comes to marketing, not many strategies work better than telling stories. People like to see how products or services have worked for others as well as how they might work for them, and using videos to tell stories is a perfect way to show them.
With that in mind, Video Brochures might just be the ideal marketing product. In addition to increasing the probability that targeted prospects will see and hear a company’s marketing messages, they make a great impact on decision-makers because of how impressive they are from the moment prospects lay eyes on them to the moment their information is completely consumed. What’s even better, they’re more affordable than many people think.