Video marketing has been increasing every year, and so far in 2017 it has showed no signs of slowing down.
For now, we can still remember a time in the not-so-distant past when having company videos was cutting-edge. Now, they are practically necessary. In addition to sales, companies use videos for fundraising, networking, recruiting, training, branding and many other purposes.
Because there are so many videos being made daily, companies now more than ever have to find ways to make their videos stand out from the rest. At MediaFast, our top-of-the-line video marketing products help ensure video content can be presented with the best possible quality so companies can consistently present themselves at their best.
The number of videos is increasing
Increasingly, people are becoming more and more accustomed to learning by watching videos. Whether for entertainment, interests, or studying, video content is preferred over reading by the majority of people.
Since supply and demand usually determine trends, an increasing number of videos are being made. Coincidently, improved technology has increased the number of options available for people to watch videos.
The following statistics from Insivia highlight why the number of videos is increasing:
- This year, online video traffic will account for 74% of all web traffic.
- 55% of people watch videos online every day.
- 65% of people watch more than ¾ of a video before stopping.
- 43% of people say they want to see more video content from marketers.
- 85% of Facebook video is watched without sound.
- 59% of executives agree that if both text and video are available on the same topic, they are more likely to choose video.
- 54% of senior executives share work related videos with colleagues weekly.
- Using the word ‘video’ in an email subject line boosts the open rates by 19%.
- Including video in a landing page can increase conversion by 80%.
- Almost 50% of internet users look for videos related to a product or service before visiting a store.
- 4 times as many people would rather watch a video about a product than read about it.
- 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos each week.
- 43% of marketers said they’d create more video content if there were no obstacles like time, resources, and budget.
- 52% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI.
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users.
How to guarantee people will see your video
Unlike other platforms, MediaFast video brochures can place your videos directly into the hands of your most likely customers.
This experience leaves viewers feeling valued, impressed and acknowledged, which also helps increase brand loyalty. In addition, recipients regularly share video brochures with co-workers and decision-makers. For these reasons alone, video brochures are well worth the money.
When you choose to work with MediaFast, we will help you get your video content onto the best video brochures so you can get it into the hands of the right people.
Video brochures are like awesome TV commercials
Video brochures give recipients the same kind of thrill you might have experienced as a child every time you turned on your favorite TV show. They offer the best of traditional print advertising combined with new age video presentation to render twice the appeal of other marketing pieces. Truthfully, they are like holding a TV commercial in your hands.
While video content becomes the norm on the internet, MediaFast video brochures offer a powerful opportunity for companies to effectively engage their most likely customers.
We’ve watched video brochures become the best marketing tools for many companies, and those companies firmly believe they are worth every penny. Statistics indicate they create the best return on investment, and we highly recommend them.
To learn more about our video brochures or other video marketing products, contact us today.