It was truly a stroke of genius when someone had the idea to combine traditional printed brochures and videos. Video brochures provide what seem to be the perfect tools for sales, marketing, fundraising, branding, recruiting, educating and training, and there may not be a better way for companies to engage targeted prospects.
If you’re reading this, you probably understand the importance of promotional strategies in business. Essentially, it is necessary for companies to promote themselves through advertising and marketing so their most likely customers will know what they have to offer and remember them when they’re ready to make purchases. If they don’t, they risk losing them to competitors who do promote themselves.
The greatest benefits of video brochures
Perhaps the greatest benefit of video brochures is they provide an interesting marketing tool for companies to present directly to targeted prospects. They’re so interesting that recipients actually get excited about watching them, and they often can’t wait to show them to others.
With video brochures, companies can showcase themselves at their best. Their prospects can read, watch and listen to their messages whenever it is convenient. Other decision-makers and people with influential opinions can hear messages first-hand instead of second-hand. They’ve proven to increase brand loyalty, help companies outclass competitors, and far outperform their cost. Also, since videos incorporate sight, sound and motion, they communicate more in less time. These benefits form the basis for why video brochures have been so successful.
Furthermore, perceived value is a two-way street. Receiving a video brochure tends to make prospects feel valued. As well, recipients tend to view companies who use video brochures as being more valuable. Companies who find ways to capitalize on perceived value in business usually get rewarded for it, and video brochures definitely add value.
As a result of these benefits, research has shown video brochures are now one of the most effective promotional products ever.
Purchasing cheap promotional products isn’t rewarding (usually)
While it’s wise to be frugal, purchasing cheap promotional products often isn’t a rewarding choice. From our experience, state-of-the-art, competitively priced promotional products tend to pay for themselves quickly, especially when videos are included.
Significant ROI tends to come to companies who understand the value placed on promotional products by consumers. While cheap promotional items might be helpful for brand recognition, promotional items believed to hold higher value can be great difference-makers when it comes to attracting qualified leads and prospects who hold greater value. Moreover, for companies who rely on a few customers for the majority of their revenue, going cheap is very risky.
What video brochures do better than other marketing options
By using video brochures, here are some of the greatest benefits:
- Low-cost, effective marketing: Video brochures generate a significantly higher ROI compared to other promotional products.
- Increased customer loyalty: Video brochures tend to increase customer loyalty and strengthen current relationships, which lead to a high customer retention rate.
- Versatility: Video brochures have proven to be excellent for sales, marketing, fundraising, branding, recruiting, educating, training, and many other purposes.
- Improved Brand Recognition: Video brochures leave impressive memories in the minds of viewers as a result of their novelty and engagement of multiple senses in humans.
- The ability to customize messages: Video content on video brochures is easy to change and can be customized on individual units.
- The ability to target prospects: Video brochures are impressive tools to hand or mail to targeted prospects.
- The ability to impress prospects: There may not be a more impressive marketing tool on the planet.
- Increased perceived value: Receiving a video brochures tends to make recipients feel valuable, and they often make companies who use them seem more valuable as well.
In a nutshell, video brochures provide an outstanding way for companies to tell their stories and communicate what they have to offer. They combine the power of video, the power of tangibility, and the power of print more effectively than any other marketing options to make messages more engaging and memorable.
What’s more, they’re more affordable than most people think.