Companies have discovered that video brochures work exceptionally well when used to accomplish many different purposes. While this list could definitely be longer, here are what we consider to be the very best ways to use them.
The Very Best Ways To Use Video Brochures
- Marketing: Video brochures are practically as good as TV commercials. However, they feel more personal and they’re much less expensive. They’re also ideal for targeting specific prospects and extraordinary at helping companies get the most for their marketing dollars.
- Selling: Video brochures peak interest and capture attention. They get treated with more respect and receive more attention from receptionists and mailroom clerks, and they’re practically impossible for decision-makers to ignore. What’s more, they get shared among decision-makers and people who influence them, which means more people hear a company’s message first-hand, and they sometimes even make sales themselves.
- Gaining Repeat Business: Emails, phone calls and face-to-face visits are effective ways for companies to keep in touch with their customer base. However, some customer bases are far too big for those strategies to work well enough. An excellent strategy for companies to use in those circumstances is to send video brochures. Not only do they make messages more impressive, but they also seem to tell customers how important they are and how much they are valued in a company’s eyes.
- Launching new products or services: When companies launch new products or services, they’re essentially taking a risk that their new product or service will generate enough business to make it all worth their while. Without a doubt, it’s especially important that the very best ways possible are used to introduce their new offerings to their most likely customers. From what we’ve seen, there aren’t many better ways to grab attention and ensure messages get heard than using video brochures.
- Fundraising: People feel inspired to give when they feel connected to a cause. Stories provide an ideal platform to arouse people’s emotions, and video brochures with images, sound and motion provide an ideal platform for stories to be shared.
- Training: Training makes a huge impact on how well professionals perform their work. Often, companies need to train people in large groups but finding an ideal time and place to do so seems very inconvenient. On top of that, training can be expensive. The advantage video brochures provide is that people aren’t required to travel or even leave their work stations to watch them. Also, video training is sometimes more effective than live training because viewers can watch whenever it is best for them and companies can ensure the presentations are exactly how they want them to be.
- Recruiting: The competition to win the services of high level prospects, or even get their attention in the first place, can sometimes feel insurmountable. One highly effective way to accomplish this is to use video brochures. Not only do they grab attention and feel like novelty items to recipients, but they’re cool, interesting, and excellent for ensuring videos get watched. Then, from what we’ve seen, recipients usually want to communicate more with companies who present video brochures to them.
- Handouts at Exhibits and Fairs: Communicating with prospects around an exhibition stand can be difficult. Product samples and demos are necessary, and it may not even be possible to have an adequate conversation with every prospect who stops by. Fortunately, handing out video brochures provides an effective way to increase the number of people who receive an engaging sales pitch. Then, whether they want to talk to you at that time or not, you can feel confident your company gave them a marketing piece with enough information to impress them and almost guarantee they’ll contact you if they’re interested.
Video Brochures Produce Outstanding Results
Companies get excellent results when video brochures are used to engage their target audience or accomplish many important processes in business. Not only do they give impressive presentations, but they also help companies set themselves apart from competitors as well as increase moral and revenue.
From what we’ve seen, they’ve become one of the very best video marketing solutions in the world today. Reports indicate they produce excellent ROI, and we couldn’t recommend a better product as a way to create outstanding results.