Video brochures are ideal for sales, fundraising, educating, training, recruiting, branding and many other business purposes.
Also, they can be distributed easily to targeted recipients and are exactly the cutting edge tools needed to give your company an edge over your competitors.
Leave, Retrieve and Close with Video Brochures
Video brochures can be handed to targeted recipients, sent by mail, displayed at trade shows, shared in meetings, and left with representatives to give to decision makers who may be interested in buying whatever is being sold.
They are packaged in a way similar to traditional brochures with space for logos, QR codes, images, and other company branding. There is also room for printed testimonials, awards, and other advertising content. However, when they are opened, a video comes to life that usually captivates and entertains viewers.
By using a video brochure to captivate and entertain potential customers, combined with the realization that humans remember substantially more of what they see and hear in videos than what they experience with motionless words or images, what results is a selling powerhouse.
Furthermore, the fact that a video brochure has to be retrieved creates a perfect opportunity for a follow up appointment and a chance to close a deal.
Top 10 questions and answers about video brochures
- What is the Minimum Order? We don’t have a minimum order and can produce a single brochure for anyone who would like just one. The cost for a single branded prototype is approximately $300. However, video brochures ordered in bulk typically cost between $25 and $65 per piece.
- How much do they cost? Price is primarily driven by quantity and screen size followed by electronic components like motherboards, speakers, memory, and batteries. Prices range from $25 to $65 per piece depending on the components included. The printed wrap is a lesser cost factor. The price includes full color printing and lamination of the custom paper wrap. Additional treatments like foil, spot UV, embossing and custom papers are also available for additional costs.
- How long does production take? Production time is generally 14 business days after artwork approval.
- Who loads the videos? We load each unit with the customer’s videos and fully charge each lithium battery during production.
- How long does the Lithium battery last? Our standard battery provides 2 hours of continuous play. We also offer larger batteries that can provide up to 40 hours of continuous play for additional costs.
- How do I charge the battery? The battery is charged via a mini USB to USB cable like a cell phone.
- Can I change video content? Yes, you can drag and drop new video files onto each unit (click here for instructions). If you need help formatting the videos correctly, we are available to help.
- How much video content can be loaded and what format does the video need to be? Our standard units contain 256M of memory, which hold approximately 15 minutes of video content. You can upgrade the memory chip to contain much more (1 gig = 60 min). Our 4”, 5”, 7” and 10.1” screens will play .mp4 and .mov video files. Our smaller 2.4” and 2.8” screens use .amv files.
- How many buttons can I have? Standard prices include up to 6 buttons. The most common button types are play/pause, volume up/down, individual video chapters and video scroll forward/back. Button placement is part of the graphic design and should be included in the provided art file. Our design templates address button spacing and placement criteria.
- Will I see a proof before you print my brochures? Yes, we will send an electronic proof via email before production begins.
Get your video brochures from MediaFast
Contact us if you are interested in using video brochures for sales, fundraising, educating, training, recruiting, branding or any other business purposes. Since 1991, we’ve been a great company resource many executives have chosen to work with, and we can be a great resource for your company as well.