In this age of technology, USB flash drives are impressive and surprisingly useful. With regards to company swag, pens aren’t nearly as impressive and can’t do nearly as many things. If we’re being honest, a cheap pen is about as coveted as a flyer waiting underneath your wiper blade (no offense to pens).
Yes, pens are inexpensive and useful, but they aren’t keepsakes people proudly display on their workspaces or use as keychains. And, again, they can’t do nearly as many things as USB flash drives (see below).
If you want something to impress recipients or instantly transform your booth at an upcoming convention into a crowd favorite, give away custom USB flash drives. Then your brand will be displayed on something keepable, useful, and more novel. Let people get their pens from someone else. They’ll be more impressed with your USB flash drives.
Impress recipients with your custom USB flash drives
Cool swag spreads smiles across the faces of recipients. It also makes your brand more memorable when potential customers are looking to buy what your company sells. You want a promotional item potential customers will use and keep. Your custom USB flash drives will perfectly satisfy this, and unlike pens, they won’t get thrown away and forgotten.
As a bonus, you can program them with videos, images, advertisements, tutorials, and other information that may help you turn recipients into clients.
Click here to see examples of custom USB flash drives created for companies like yours.
USB flash drives make GREAT swag
Here are some examples of ways USB flash drives can be used:
- Promotional tools – They can be customized to make memorable gifts and give a brand continued visibility when a recipient uses a flash drive in the presence of others.
- Data storage – They are convenient ways to store data that can be taken practically anywhere.
- Business cards – Handing someone a USB flash drive programmed with photos, videos, and other relevant content is a great way to start a new relationship.
- Resumes – A resume on a USB flash drive can help an applicant stand out above others.
- Portfolios – Photographers, artists, designers, and other professionals who market themselves with images can benefit from having portfolios on USB flash drives.
- Video advertisements – Videos have become the best way to connect with prospects and consumers.
- Catalogues – Instead of printing an extensive product catalog with oodles of pages, companies can make a digital version and load it on a USB flash drive to give to potential customers. This can be particularly cost effective, especially for companies with a product catalog that might require hundreds of pages to print.
- Direct Mail Promotions – Mailing a custom USB flash drive is an inexpensive way to pique a customer’s interest and get them to take a look at what you have stored on the drive.
- Training – It can sometimes be expensive for companies to gather employees into one live setting. With a USB flash drive, companies can control the quality of the training presented and individuals can watch whenever it is best for them.
- Orientation – USB flash drives can include welcome letters, employee handbooks, and other important policy information. Putting this information on a flash drive allows it to be easily accessed or transferred to any computer or other device for quick reference.
- Product demonstrations – Research has proven people learn better and prefer to watch videos when learning how to use products and services.
- Testimonials – By combining audio and visual, videos make testimonials much more impactful.
- Recruiting – Video tours and sales pitches can be presented impressively with USB flash drives.
- Keepsakes – Photos, special events, certificates, and other keepsakes fit safely on USB flash drives.
- Musical performances – Fans and musicians can keep performances on USB flash drives to share and watch whenever convenient.
- Sharing presentations – Having a copy of a presentation on a USB flash drive is an excellent way to allow an audience to review a presentation they may or may not have been able to attend.
Goodbye pens, hello USB flash drives
Do your company a favor and scratch pens off your list of options for swag. While pens can be handy, especially when you can’t seem to find one, they’re forgettable and disposable.
Instead, spend your money on something affordable people can use and may not already have – custom USB flash drives.
Recipients of your USB flash drives will be able to reprogram them with something for themselves. Still, your company brand will remain on the devices. That’s great marketing, and it will help them remember what you and your company have to offer.
To learn more about custom USB flash drives or any of our other marketing products, contact us today.