One of the best ways to get more clients for your business is to use video brochures. The combination of audio and visual will set you apart from competitors, and the ROI from them has proven to be outstanding.
When used to gain the attention of targeted prospects, video brochures are extraordinarily effective.
MediaFast can help you get them scripted, produced, printed, manufactured and even distributed at an affordable cost so you don’t have to stress about those processes. Also, even though we don’t use recycled or refurbished components, we still have some of the best prices in the industry.
How video brochures can help your business
In today’s world where videos seem to be everywhere, using them is an excellent way to address many significant matters in business. Research indicates people prefer watching videos over reading, and videos have practically become more common than conference calls in business.
Videos attract and hold attention. They also engage more senses in humans, which makes it easier for viewers to remember your messages. Many videos are also amusing, time-saving, and more effective than motionless words or images at telling stories, creating brand recognition, and building relationships.
To learn more about why using videos and video brochures can help you get more clients, check out these 31 video marketing statistics from Hyperfine Media.
Because of their versatility and effectiveness, companies have been increasingly using videos and video brochures for sales, advertising, marketing, branding, recruiting, training, motivating, fundraising, entertaining and sharing testimonials.
20 reasons you’ll get more clients with video brochures
- Companies can target their most likely customers with video brochures.
- For the money, a custom video brochure is more cost effective to make and distribute than other popular forms of advertising, marketing, branding, recruiting, training, motivating, fundraising, entertaining and ways to share testimonials.
- They engage all the same senses as a TV commercial but are much less expensive.
- A video brochure enables advertisers to market their products or services in more places without one of their representatives having to be present.
- They generate the best ROI.
- Recipients can watch video brochures wherever and whenever it is convenient for them.
- To experience a video brochure, all a recipient has to do is open it (there is no need for an internet connection or electricity).
- The batteries are easily rechargeable just like cell phones.
- Recollection skyrockets in humans when there is a combination of audio and visual, which means viewers remember more of what they see and hear in videos than what they remember from motionless images and words.
- The video content can be easily changed with a Mac or PC, which means they can be updated at anytime and reused.
- They are simple to use and don’t lock-up or have to be rebooted.
- They win the battle for attention because recipients are more intrigued by them than other marketing pieces.
- Studies show recipients view video brochures as novelty items and not throwaway marketing materials like business cards or more traditional forms of marketing.
- Analytics reveal recipients regularly share them with co-workers and other decision-makers.
- People actually keep them, which increases brand awareness and recognition.
- Video brochures increase the perceived value of companies who use them.
- They make average salespeople great.
- Video brochures create the perfect way to get a follow-up appointment because they have to be retrieved.
- QR codes can be placed on the packaging to draw more traffic to a website so users have another opportunity to connect with potential clients.
- It has been reported that people are 85% more likely to purchase something they are thinking about buying after watching a video about it.
Get the best video brochures from MediaFast
For several years now, we’ve witnessed video brochures become some of the best investments companies have made.
As an example, here is a quote from Troy Hall of Service King Collision Repair Centers: “The video brochures definitely left an impression with our partners so much so that they mentioned our competitor’s presentations weren’t even close.”
Also, to ensure the best quality and reliability in all of our products, we only use brand new, Grade A, non-recycled components. Not that we have anything against recycling. We just value the satisfaction of our clients more than making increased profits for ourselves.
If you are interested in using a video brochures for your company, contact us today.