Among preferred marketing strategies, the popularity of videos has vaulted video marketing to the top of the list. That being said, video marketing products are super popular as well.
When given the choice, most people will choose to watch a video to learn about a product, service, or opportunity instead of reading written text or listening to audio about it. Posting it online is one strategy to get people to watch a video, but then whoever posts it has to hope it gets found by the “right” people. On the other hand, a better strategy is to deliver it directly to targeted prospects in a video marketing product. This will help ensure they watch it, and it’s an ideal way for companies to capitalize on the power of videos.
Boost revenue with our video marketing products
Because of the popularity of videos, products like video brochures, video mailers, video sample and gift boxes, and POP displays with videos have been performing extremely well for companies for several years now. The overall package they deliver is captivating to recipients, and even if the videos in them aren’t Super Bowl quality, people who view them still feel highly impressed.
To summarize why video marketing products increase revenue, here is a short list:
- Holding a video marketing product is practically like holding a TV commercial.
- Video marketing products cost much less than TV commercials to make but they produce many of the same benefits.
- People in most circumstances prefer watching videos over reading or listening to messages.
- Video marketing products have proven to produce excellent ROI.
- Recipients can usually watch video marketing products anywhere at any time when it is convenient for them.
- Recipients usually share video brochures, video mailers, video sample boxes and video gift boxes with other decision-makers and co-workers who influence them.
- While traditional forms of marketing usually get thrown away pretty quickly, recipients usually keep or return video marketing products because they feel novel and look expensive.
- Batteries in video marketing products are easily rechargeable just like in cell phones.
- Naturally, people remember messages better when they see them in videos because more senses get engaged.
- Video content in video marketing products can be easily changed (unless the company who produces them locks the video content, which MediaFast does not do), which creates two benefits: 1) the units are reusable; 2) video content can be customized for different recipients. To learn how easy it is to change video content, click this link: How To Change Content On A Video Brochure (it basically works the same on all video marketing products unless the video content is locked)
- Video marketing products win the battle for attention in mailboxes, with receptionists, mailroom clerks, and on tabletops.
- Video brochures, video mailers, video gift boxes and video sample boxes have a way of turning average salespeople into great salespeople.
- Sometimes video marketing products even make sales themselves.
- They make it easier for salespeople to get follow-up appointments, which are often necessary because 80% of sales are made after the 5th follow-up.
- Studies indicate people are 85% more likely to purchase something they are thinking about buying after watching a video about it.
Another benefit created by video marketing products is that recipients usually appreciate that someone thought highly enough of them to send such a cutting-edge piece of technology. After viewing it, they’re usually more interested in having a face-to-face meeting with whoever sent it to them. That alone often enables deals to be struck, and it makes video marketing products well worth the money it costs to use them.
If you’re interested in using video marketing products for your company or would like to learn more about the video marketing products we offer, contact us today.