Companies everywhere are making great money distributing advertisement videos. They grab attention, say more in less time, sell, promote, train and motivate people. They’re also more affordable now than ever before.
Truthfully, people love videos. They can be watched conveniently on computers, phones, watches, TVs and just about anywhere a video screen will fit because technology has made it possible. Also, because they’re so influential, they produce outstanding ROI.
It’s all in the presentation
“It’s all in the presentation” is a popular marketing philosophy that has produced great success throughout history. In fact, it’s why some people get all spiffed up before they go out and why some companies make millions despite offering subpar products or services.
For example, many fast food chains enjoy great financial success as a result of their video advertisements without serving food that tastes very good. Also, previews for movies sometimes make them look better than they actually are, but sometimes people get more excited about watching them than other options because of the video previews they see.
Effectively, a video presentation is often what causes people to want more information, exposure, or interaction, and advertisement videos have the ability to make products and services look about as enticing as possible.
Why advertisement videos in marketing devices make money
By advertising in video marketing devices, companies give consumers a chance to see and hear about products and services in a highly impressive way.
Here are 10 reasons why advertisement videos distributed in video marketing devices make money:
- They engage more senses. On average, people remember 10% of what they hear, 35% of what they see, and 65% of what they see and hear together. As a result, advertisement videos make messages more memorable.
- They arouse emotions. When people are making purchasing decisions, deciding where to go, what to watch, or choosing anything else for that matter, the combination of sight, sound and motion in videos can be extremely motivating.
- They consistently give the same presentation without being affected by mood, appearance, abilities, or thought processes of a presenter.
- Advertisement videos can be watched anywhere at any time because most video marketing devices do not need electricity or an internet connection to function.
- They can be presented directly to targeted prospects.
- Analytics indicate people share video marketing products with other decision-makers and watch them in groups.
- For the most part, people expect companies to have videos.
- People feel motivated to watch videos in video marketing products because they seem novel.
- They increase the perceived value of companies who use them.
- Video marketing devices help companies advertise in more places without their representatives having to be present.
Some of the most common video marketing devices are video brochures, video mailers, point of purchase displays (also called POP displays), electronic billboards, USB flash drives, and various promotional items in which a video screen will fit. To learn more about the video marketing products we offer, follow this link: MediaFast Video Marketing Products
Why your company should distribute advertisement videos
Videos are valuable in the digital age we live in. Companies have great success using them for sales, fundraising, training, recruiting, exposure, impressing clients, giving recognition, and saving time and money. They’re effective influencers and motivators that strongly engage people’s emotions, and they deliver messages in what might be an unbeatable way.
At MediaFast, we know how to help clients succeed with video marketing products. We know the right questions to ask and decisions to make. We have over 100 years of combined experience in marketing in our leadership team, and that experience allows us to help our clients get the most for their money.
Years ago, we realized videos and video marketing products were the wave of the future. Now, we are leaders in the industry who work with companies ranging from those who are on the verge of discovering their first real financial success to those who are well known as giants in their industries around the globe.
To learn more about advertisement videos or the video marketing products we offer, contact us today.