When people receive video mailers, they immediately become intrigued. Video mailers definitely win the war in mailboxes and help companies stand out when trying to gain the attention of their most likely customers.
Video mailers are impressive marketing pieces generating huge success all over the world. Their open and play rate blows away more traditional forms of print advertising and their response rate is almost 10 times higher. They grab attention, which is often the biggest challenge in marketing.
A MediaFast QuickMailer is a state-of-the-art marketing tool used to sell, train, motivate, inspire and advertise with outstanding success. Watch this for a better explanation:
Video brochures have also proven to generate huge success in marketing. Statistics indicate people remember 10% of what they hear, 35% of what they see, and 65% of what they see and hear. Marketers around the world are taking advantage of how much more effectively they can reach consumers with videos as opposed to using still words or images.
In addition to getting more views and responses, feedback indicates video mailers are not perceived as throwaway pieces of advertising.
The following reasons are just some of the ways video mailers are helping companies succeed:
- They can make average salespeople great.
- They sometimes make sales on their own.
- They are impressive pieces of technology that can be given to targeted recipients.
- They inspire recipients to move further down a sales funnel.
- They engage more senses to make messages more memorable.
- They stir positive emotions people feel when making purchasing decisions.
- They consistently give the same presentation without being affected by possible inefficiencies of salespeople.
- They can conveniently be watched anytime anywhere without electricity, the internet, or a salesperson present.
- They are versatile and dynamic.
- They are regularly shared and watched in groups.
We live in a digital world. The use of videos in marketing is a game-changer for many companies. Marketing departments are often responsible for making decisions that determine whether a company succeeds or fails. Feedback indicates companies who use videos to present messages are usually some of the most successful, and the ROI they enjoy from using videos in marketing pieces makes them well worth the money.
To learn more about how MediaFast can help you successfully market your business, contact us today. We make affordable digital advertising solutions and can definitely help your business succeed with video mailers.