Video brochures are being used globally by companies to accomplish many purposes. One feature that makes them dynamic and affordable is the video content can be easily changed whenever desired to keep them relevant for whatever purpose a company chooses. Here’s how:
INSTRUCTIONS TO CHANGE CONTENT ON A VIDEO BROCHURE
- Plug brochure into a Mac or PC using a USB Cable. (It should function similar to a thumb drive or other external memory.)
- Locate the “Video” folder, which will usually auto launch depending on your computer setup.
- Drag the desired video file into the “Video” folder.
- Confirm the video file name starts with a number (“01”, “02”, “03”, etc.), which will correspond with the order in which it should play.
- Delete any unwanted video files.
- Unplug from the Mac or PC.
- Open the video brochure to test the video function.
Note: Video files must be .mp4 or .mov and be formatted for the aspect ratio corresponding with the screen size in the brochure.
REASONS TO LET YOUR VIDEO BROCHURE BE THE STAR
- According to 71% of marketers, videos make more sales. Recent studies indicate conversion rates are significantly higher when videos are included in sales tactics. Also, it has been reported that people are 85% more likely to purchase something they are thinking about buying after watching a video about it.
- Videos are proven to grab attention better than other forms of communication. In many circumstances, people would rather watch a video than experience a live presentation. The ability to rewind or replay offers several advantages, and videos can often be more convenient.
- People’s emotions become aroused when watching videos almost as much as when they are experiencing something in the same live. Videos portray changes in tone, facial expressions, body language, background music, scenery, action, and other variables to stimulate senses.
- Recollection skyrockets when videos are used to deliver messages. People remember 10% of what they hear, 35% of what they see, and 65% of what they hear and see. As a result, videos are outstanding for displaying products and services, increasing exposure, raising awareness, sharing testimonials, fundraising, sales, training, motivating, recruiting, teaching, and branding.
- According to a study performed by Diode Digital, more than 60% of online readers will watch a video if available. Additionally, people feel companies who use videos know how to better connect with them.
- A video can be significantly more cost effective. It can be in more places at once, which should drastically reduce time and travel expenses.
- Remember, you spent the time and money to make it. Combined with the reasons above, the chances of it doing well are highly probable.
VIDEO BROCHURES PROVIDE PRICELESS BENEFITS
With a video brochure, salespeople and company representatives can talk less and listen more, which potential customers usually appreciate. Video brochures help relieve pressure and increases confidence.
For companies, video brochures allow them to maintain control over how their brand is presented. By comparison, traditional forms of marketing or communication usually do not make the same impact as video brochures.
GET YOUR VIDEO BROCHURES FROM MEDIAFAST
Contact us if you are interested in using video brochures for selling products or services, increasing exposure, raising awareness, sharing testimonials, fundraising, training, motivating, recruiting, teaching, or branding. We’ve helped many companies succeed with video brochures, and we can help your company succeed too.