Ways To Use USB Flash Drives
Top 16 Ways to use USB flash drives
- Promotional tools – Company swag works! USB flash drives can be customized to make memorable gifts and give a brand continued visibility when a recipient uses a flash drive in the presence of others.
- Data storage – They are convenient ways to store data that can be taken practically anywhere.
- Business cards – Handing someone a USB flash drive programmed with photos, videos, and other relevant content is a great way to start a new relationship.
- Resumes – A resume on a USB flash drive can help an applicant stand out above others.
- Portfolios – Photographers, artists, designers, and other professionals who market themselves with images can benefit from having portfolios on USB flash drives.
- Video advertisements – Videos have become the best way to connect with prospects and consumers.
- Catalogues – Instead of printing an extensive product catalog with numerous pages, companies can make a digital version and load it on a USB flash drive to give to their potential customers. Then, whenever they’re ready to have a look, their potential customers can load it onto their computers for easy viewing. This can be particularly cost effective, especially for companies with a product catalog that might require hundreds of pages to print.
- Direct Mail Promotions – Mailing a custom USB flash drive is an inexpensive way to pique a customer’s interest and get them to take a look at what you have stored on the drive.
- Training – It can sometimes be expensive for companies to gather multiple employees into one live setting. With a USB flash drive, companies can control the quality of the training presented and individuals can watch when it is best for them.
- Orientation – Flash drives have plenty of storage to include welcome letters, employee handbooks, and other important policy information. Putting this information on a flash drive allows it to be easily accessed or transferred to any computer or other device for quick reference. It also provides employees or students with a quality branded flash drive they can use for future projects.
- Product demonstrations – Research has proven people learn better and prefer to watch videos when learning how to use products and services.
- Testimonials – Videos make testimonials much more impactful by combining audio and visual.
- Recruiting – Video tours and sales pitches can be presented impressively with USB flash drives.
- Keepsakes – Photos, special events, certificates, and other keepsakes fit safely on USB flash drives.
- Musical performances – Fans and musicians can keep performances on USB flash drives to share and watch whenever convenient.
- Sharing presentations – Having a copy of a presentation on a USB flash drive is an excellent way to allow an audience to review a presentation. It also gives the opportunity for others who may not have been able to attend the original presentation to watch.
Recipients can reuse your USB while your brand remains on it
Whatever your marketing vision, you can use a customized USB flash drive from MediaFast to realize it.
Also, after recipients view the content on your USB flash drive, they can reprogram it with something for themselves. Your company brand will still be on it, which will help them remember what your company has to offer.
Maximize your time and promotional budget by using a MediaFast USB Flash Drive!
Get a free quote today, or call us at 1-888-756-8890 to find out more.