Using videos, whether as part of video marketing or in other ways, is a powerful technique to accomplish many significant matters in business. Most people prefer watching videos to reading, and with all of the digital devices commonly used so often today, watching and sharing videos in business has become as common as conference calls.
Videos grab attention and engage more senses, thus making key points easier to remember. They’re also amusing, time-saving, and more effective than immovable words or images at creating brand recognition and building relationships. As a result, companies have begun using videos and video marketing more often to increase their success.
Here are 31 video marketing statistics from Hyperfine Media
- Video in an email leads to a 200% – 300% higher click-through rate.
- Having video on a landing page can increase conversion by 80%.
- YouTube reports mobile video consumption rises 100% every year.
- Combining video with full page ads increases engagement by 22%.
- 64% of users are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video about it.
- Real estate listings that include a video receive 403% more inquiries than those without.
- 50% of executives look for more information about a product or service after watching a video about it.
- 65% of executives visit the marketer’s website and 39% call a vendor after watching a video.
- 86% of colleges and universities have a presence on YouTube.
- 65% of marketers in the U.S. plan to increase their mobile ad budgets to account for videos.
- 87% of online marketers use videos.
- 22% of small businesses in the U.S. plan to post a video in the next 12 months.
- 96% of B2B organizations use video in some way in their marketing campaigns and 73% report positive ROI.
- 75% of online video viewers have interacted with an online video ad this month.
- 92% of mobile video viewers share videos with others.
- 33% of all online activity consists of watching videos.
- 36% on online consumers trust video ads.
- The average user is exposed to an average of 32.3 videos each month.
- 80% of viewers recall a video ad they’ve seen in the past 30 days.
- 75% of executives watch work-related videos on business websites at least once per week.
- 90% of viewers say product videos are helpful in their decision making process
- In 2016, video ad spending will reach $5.4 billion.
- Video ads make up 35% of total online ad spending.
- The most popular forms of online video content are: music 31%; news 33%; comedy 39%.
- Watching enjoyable video ads increases purchase intent by 97% and brand association by 139%.
- 59% of executives would rather watch video than read text.
- 5% of viewers will stop watching a video after one minute and 60% by two minutes.
- The average person spends over 16 minutes watching video ads every month.
- 4 out of 5 viewers will click away in a video stalls while loading according to Google.
- One minute of video is equal to 1.8 million words according to Dr. James McQuivey.
- More video content is uploaded in thirty days than all three major U.S. television networks combined have created in thirty years.
How MediaFast can help you in video marketing
For over 30 years, we’ve helped companies around the world succeed with video marketing tools. Our team of experts offers complete design and creative services for Point of Purchase Displays (POP Displays), Video Brochures, CD/DVD/Blu-Ray Packaging, Promotional Items, Marketing Videos, Training Videos, and more.
We understand eye catching, well-constructed, tasteful merchandise will always produce better results than less attractive alternatives. Our passion for designing and creating video marketing products as cost effective as possible is fueled by our extensive understanding of the manufacturing processes. We strive to create designs that give our clients impressive results and maximize their budgets by managing raw material waste, increasing manufacturing productivity, and implementing “out of the box” concepts. We’ve actually helped clients cut their costs in half when they’ve included us in the design process from the very beginning, and we would love to do the same for you.
As changes in components occur, the quality of components used to make digital media products differ from factory to factory. Many suppliers have decided to use recycled or refurbished components to reduce their costs, but we feel that is not a path we want to follow. At MediaFast, we’ve determined the risk of using substandard components in our products is far too great. We value our clients, and their brands and the messages they use our products to deliver are far too important to risk delivering with low quality. Because of this, we do not use any recycled or refurbished components, ever! Every product we produce is made with only brand new, Grade A components.
To work with the best in your next video marketing project, contact us.